Health Policy Model: Long-term Predictive Results Associated With The Management Of HCV-Induced Diseases In Italy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Marcellusi & Raffaella Viti & Francesco Damele & Calogero Cammà & Gloria Taliani & Francesco Saverio Mennini, 2016. "Early treatment in HCV: is it a cost-effective option from the Italian perspective?," CEIS Research Paper 370, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 23 Mar 2016.
- Elisabetta Garagiola & Emanuela Foglia & Lucrezia Ferrario & Paola Meraviglia & Alessandro Tebini & Barbara Menzaghi & Chiara Atzori & Giuliano Rizzardini & Teresa Bini & Antonella D’Arminio Monforte , 2020. "Comorbidities and HCV coinfection in the management of HIV+ patients: evidence from the Italian clinical practice," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Umberto Restelli & Alfredo Alberti & Adriano Lazzarin & Marzia Bonfanti & Carmela Nappi & Davide Croce, 2018. "Cost-effectiveness analysis of the use of daclatasvir + sofosbuvir + ribavirin (16 weeks and 12 weeks) vs sofosbuvir + ribavirin (16 weeks and 24 weeks) for the treatment of cirrhotic patients affecte," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 19(1), pages 37-44, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCost of Illness; Chronic Hepatitis; Forecast; New HCV treatment;
All these keywords.
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2014-03-01 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtv:ceisrp:308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Barbara Piazzi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.