Determinants of Price Discrimination in the Acquisition of Medical Devices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. Crea & A. Cavaliere & A. Cozzi, 2019.
"Price discrimination in the Italian medical device industry: an empirical analysis,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 36(2), pages 571-608, July.
- Alberto Cavaliere & Giovanni Crea & Angelo Cozzi, 2018. "Price Discrimination in the Italian Medical Device Industry: An Empirical Analysis," DEM Working Papers Series 146, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
More about this item
Keywordsprice discrimination; hospital efficiency; medical devices; procurement;
All these keywords.
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2012-05-22 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtv:ceisrp:235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Barbara Piazzi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.