The geographical processes behind innovation: a Europe-United States comparative analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2007. "The geographical processes behind innovation: A Europe-United States comparative analysis," Working Papers 2007-13, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1986.
"Technological Opportunity and Spillovers of R&D: Evidence from Firms' Patents, Profits, and Market Value,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 984-1001, December.
- Adam B. Jaffe, 1986. "Technological Opportunity and Spillovers of R&D: Evidence from Firms' Patents, Profits and Market Value," NBER Working Papers 1815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Storper & Anthony J. Venables, 2004.
"Buzz: face-to-face contact and the urban economy,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 351-370, August.
- Michael Storper & Anthony J. Venables, 2003. "Buzz: Face-to-Face Contact and the Urban Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0598, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Storper, Michael & Venables, Anthony J., 2003. "Buzz: face-to-face contact and the urban economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20008, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Peri, Giovanni, 2005.
"Skills and Talent of Immigrants: A Comparison between the European Union and the United States,"
Institute of European Studies, Working Paper Series
qt78t8m1n7, Institute of European Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Giovanni Peri, 2005. "Skills and Talent of Immigrants:A Comparison between the European Union and the United States," Working Papers 524, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- François VANDAMME, 2000. "Labour mobility within the European Union: Findings, stakes and prospects," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 139(4), pages 437-455, December.
- Vernon Henderson, 1999. "Marshall's Economies," NBER Working Papers 7358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Josephine Anne Stein, 2004. "Is there a European knowledge system?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(6), pages 435-447, December.
- Attila Varga, 1998. "Local academic knowledge spillovers and the concentration of economic activity," ERSA conference papers ersa98p493, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2012. "Reshaping Economic Geography of East Africa : From Regional to Global Integration (Vol. 1 of 2)," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11930, The World Bank.
- Dobronogov, Anton & Farole, Thomas, 2012. "An economic integration zone for the East African Community : exploiting regional potential and addressing commitment challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5967, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Research and development; Regions; Spillovers; Agglomeration; Systems of innovation; European Union; United States;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtr:wpaper:0081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Telephone for information). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dero3it.html .