Zur Rolle von Forschungsdatenzentren beim Management von publikationsbezogenen Forschungsdaten - Ergebnisse einer Befragung von wissenschaftlichen Infrastrukturdienstleistern
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreoli-Versbach, Patrick & Mueller-Langer, Frank, 2014.
"Open access to data: An ideal professed but not practised,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1621-1633.
- Patrick Andreoli-Versbach & Frank Mueller-Langer, 2013. "Open Access to Data: An Ideal Professed but not Practised," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 215, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Dewald, William G & Thursby, Jerry G & Anderson, Richard G, 1986. "Replication in Empirical Economics: The Journal of Money, Credit and Banking Project," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 587-603, September.
- McCullough, B. D. & McGeary, Kerry Anne & Harrison, Teresa D., 2006. "Lessons from the JMCB Archive," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 1093-1107, June.
- B.D. McCullough & Kerry Anne McGeary & Teresa D. Harrison, 2008. "Do economics journal archives promote replicable research?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 41(4), pages 1406-1420, November.
- Richard Anderson & William Greene & B. D. McCullough & H. D. Vinod, 2008. "The role of data/code archives in the future of economic research," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 99-119.
More about this item
Keywordsratswd; ratswd working paper; data sharing; datenmanagement; nachnutzung; deutschland; sekundärnutzung; replikation; datenverfügbarkeit; open access; forschungsinfrastruktur; metadaten; metadata; forschungsdatenzentrum; politikberatung; survey; dfg; bibliotheken; libraries; archives; archive; research data management; journals; replicability;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsw:rswwps:rswwps225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RatSWD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rtswdde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.