Migration and Statistics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klevmarken, Anders, 1998.
"Microeconomic Analysis of Time-use Data. Did we reach the promised land?,"
Working Paper Series
1998:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Klevmarken, N.A., 1998. "Microeconomic Analysis of Time-Use Data. Did We Reach the Promised Land?," Papers 1998-12, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Merz, Joachim & Hanglberger, Dominik & Rucha, Rafael, 2009.
"The Timing of Daily Demand for Goods and Services – Multivariate Probit Estimates and Microsimulation Results for an Aged Population with German Time Use Diary Data,"
16303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Merz & Dominik Hanglberger & Rafael Rucha, 2009. "The Timing of Daily Demand for Goods and Services – Multivariate Probit Estimates and Microsimulation Results for an Aged Population with German Time Use Diary Data," FFB-Discussionpaper 77, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Joachim Merz, 2002.
"Time Use Research and Time Use Data – Actual Topics and New Frontiers,"
32, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Joachim, Merz, 2002. "Time Use Research and Time Use Data Actual Topics and New Frontiers," MPRA Paper 6347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Landefeld, J Steven & McCulla, Stephanie H, 2000. "Accounting for Nonmarket Household Production within a National Accounts Framework," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(3), pages 289-307, September.
- Ironmonger, D., 2000. "Household Production and the Household Economy," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 759, The University of Melbourne.
- Dominique Anxo & Paul Carlin, 2004. "Intra-family time allocation to housework - French evidence," electronic International Journal of Time Use Research, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)) and The International Association for Time Use Research (IATUR), vol. 1(1), pages 14-36, August.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2002. "Timing, togetherness and time windfalls," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 15(4), pages 601-623.
- repec:iza:izadps:858dp is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Guryan & Erik Hurst & Melissa Kearney, 2008.
"Parental Education and Parental Time with Children,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 23-46, Summer.
- Jonathan Guryan & Erik Hurst & Melissa Schettini Kearney, 2008. "Parental Education and Parental Time With Children," NBER Working Papers 13993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juster, F Thomas & Stafford, Frank P, 1991.
"The Allocation of Time: Empirical Findings, Behavioral Models, and Problems of Measurement,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 471-522, June.
- Juster, F. Thomas & Stafford, Frank P., 1990. "The Allocation of Time: Empirical Findings, Behavioural Models, and Problems of Measurement," Working Paper Series 258, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fahr, Rene, 2005. "Loafing or learning?--the demand for informal education," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 75-98, January.
- Chadeau, Ann, 1985. "Measuring Household Activities: Some International Comparisons," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 31(3), pages 237-253, September.
- Iiris Niemi, 1993. "Systematic error in behavioural measurement: Comparing results from interview and time budget studies," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 229-244, November.
- Merz, Joachim, 2009.
"Zeitverwendungsforschung und Mediennutzung
[Time-Use Research and Media Use (German)]," MPRA Paper 16302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation; Migration; Integration; Migration Background;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsw:rswwps:rswwps101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RatSWD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rtswdde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.