Public Pensions and Low Income Dynamics in Canada
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
More about this item
Keywordslow-income; elderly; poverty dynamics; Canadian public pensions.;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2020-04-06 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-LMA-2020-04-06 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-PBE-2020-04-06 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsi:creeic:2002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lee Boyle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cediaca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .