Welfare Trends in Romania 1990 - 2014
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olteanu, Dan Constantin, 2019. "Social and Economic Convergence in the EU, 1990-2017," Working Papers of National Institute for Economic Research 191212, Institutul National de Cercetari Economice (INCE).
- Carmen GEMENE & Elena UNGURU (GAFTON) & Antonio SANDU, 2018. "Sociological Perspectives on the Quality of Life Correlated with the State of Health," Postmodern Openings, Editura Lumen, Department of Economics, vol. 9(3), pages 76-98, September.
More about this item
Keywordswellbeing; health; income; consumption; education; CEE;
All these keywords.
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2018-05-07 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ror:wpince:161212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/incearo.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Dan Constantin (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/incearo.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.