Effects of the Federal Individual Income Tax on Marriage and Divorce Decisions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Alm & J. Sebastian Leguizamon, 2015. "Whither the Marriage Tax?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 68(2), pages 251-280, June.
- Nancy R. Burstein, 2007. "Economic influences on marriage and divorce," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 387-429.
More about this item
KeywordsTAX POLICY ; MARRIAGE ; DIVORCE;
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:rocher:436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .