Liquidity of Secondary Capital Markets: Allocative Efficiency and the Maturity of the Capital Stock
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Sims, 1986. "Are forecasting models usable for policy analysis?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 2-16.
- Arthur J. Rolnick & Warren E. Weber, 1988.
"Explaining the demand for free bank notes,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 21-35.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1982. "The Ends of Four Big Inflations," NBER Chapters,in: Inflation: Causes and Effects, pages 41-98 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Smith, Bruce D, 1987. "Irrelevance of Open Market Operations in Some Economies with Government Currency Being Dominated in Rate of Return," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 78-92, March.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1980. "Two Illustrations of the Quantity Theory of Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 1005-1014, December.
- Thomas Doan & Robert B. Litterman & Christopher A. Sims, 1983.
"Forecasting and Conditional Projection Using Realistic Prior Distributions,"
NBER Working Papers
1202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Doan & Robert B. Litterman & Christopher A. Sims, 1986. "Forecasting and conditional projection using realistic prior distribution," Staff Report 93, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Smith, Bruce D, 1985. "Some Colonial Evidence on Two Theories of Money: Maryland and the Carolinas," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(6), pages 1178-1211, December.
- Leon M. Schur, 1960. "The Second Bank of the United States and the Inflation after the War of 1812," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68, pages 118-118.
- Rolnick, Arthur J & Weber, Warren E, 1983. "New Evidence on the Free Banking Era," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1080-1091, December.
- Bryant, John & Wallace, Neil, 1979. "The Inefficiency of Interest-bearing National Debt," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 365-381, April.
- Sushka, Marie Elizabeth, 1976. "The Antebellum Money Market and the Economic Impact of the Bank War," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(04), pages 809-835, December.
- Willard Long Thorp, 1926. "Business Annals," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number thor26-1, January.
- David, Paul A., 1967. "The Growth of Real Product in the United States Before 1840: New Evidence, Controlled Conjectures," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 151-197, June.
- L. E. Davis & J. R. T. Hughes, 1960. "A Dollar-Sterling Exchange, 1803–1895," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 13(1), pages 52-78, August.
- Christophe Chamley & Herakles Polemarchakis, 1984.
"Assets, General Equilibrium and the Neutrality of Money,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 129-138.
- CHAMLEY, Christophe & POLEMARCHAKIS, Herakles, 1984. "Assets, general equilibrium and the neutrality of money," CORE Discussion Papers RP 554, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fraas, Arthur, 1974. "The Second Bank of the United States: An Instrument for an Interregional Monetary Union," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(02), pages 447-467, June.
- J. R. T. Hughes & Nathan Rosenberg, 1963. "The United States Business Cycle before i860: some Problems of Interpretation," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 15(3), pages 476-493, April.
- Willard Long Thorp, 1926. "Prefatory Note," NBER Chapters,in: Business Annals, pages 101-106 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert E., 1984. "Money in a theory of finance," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 9-46, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ABOUDOU Maman Tachiwou, 2009. "Causality tests between stock market development and economic growth in West African Monetary Union," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(2), pages 14-27, December.
More about this item
Keywordscapital market ; economic growth ; investments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:rocher:326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .