Indivisible Assets, Equilibrium, And The Value Of Intermediary Output
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Cooley, T.F. & Smith, B.D., 1991. "Indivisible Assets, Equilibrium, and the Value of Intermediary Output," Papers 90-05, Rochester, Business - General.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zsolt Becsi & Ping Wang & Mark A. Wynne, 1998. "Costly intermediation and the big push," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Zsolt Becsi & Ping Wang & Mark A. Wynne, 1998. "Endogenous market structures and financial development," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic equilibrium ; economic models ; developing countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:rocher:243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .