Problems of Definition of Residency for Tax Purposes: Prospects for the Development of Russian Legislation Part 1
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karsten Hank & Gunnar Andersson, 2002. "Parental gender indifference or persistent sex preferences for children at the turn to the 21st century? A reflection on Pollard and Morgan (2002) with reference to the Swedish case," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2002-049, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordstax resident; Controlled Foreign Corporation; tax optimization;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-10-02 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-10-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-PBE-2013-10-02 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-10-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .