|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(80%) Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)Moscow, Russia
: +7 (499) 956 95 86
82, Vernadsky pr., 117571, Moscow
RePEc:edi:aneeeru (more details at EDIRC)
(20%) Gaidar Institute for Economic PolicyMoscow, Russia
: (495) 629-6413
3-5 Gazetny lane, Moscow, 125009
RePEc:edi:gaidaru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kireeva Anastasia, 2017. "The new system of formation of the public Contract in 2016: the main risks and prospects of development," Published Papers ppaper-2017-296, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2017.
- Zolotareva, Anna & Kireeva, Anastasia, 2017. "Changes in Russian Legislation on the Formation of the State Task and Their Impact on the Activities of Budgetary and Autonomous Institutions: The Example of Educational Institutions," Working Papers 031712, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Kireeva, Anastasia, 2015. "Analysis of the Practice of Delegating of Regulatory and Supervisory Functions of the State to Private Sector Organizations," Published Papers mn30, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- A. Zolotareva & Anastasia Kireeva & S. Shatalov, 2013. "Problems of Definition of Residency for Tax Purposes: Prospects for the Development of Russian Legislation Part 1," Working Papers 5, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Anastasia Kireeva & Ilya Sokolov & Tatiana Tischenko, 2013. "Analysis of the Quality of Budgetary Target Programs and Other Software Tools (Including Projects Implementation of the Core Activities Government of the Russian Federation for the Period up to 2012 Y," Working Papers 24, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- A. Zolotareva & Anastasia Kireeva & S. Shatalov, 2013. "Problems of Definition of Residency for Tax Purposes: Prospects for the Development of Russian Legislation Part 2," Working Papers 6, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Anna Zolotareva & Anastasia Kireeva & Tatiana Malinina, 2012. "Special Forms of Support of the Innovation Activity in Russia," Published Papers 171, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Anastasia Kireeva & Tatiana Tischenko & Ilya Sokolov & Elizaveta Khudko, 2012. "Public Private Partnership as an Instrument for Supporting Innovations," Published Papers 167, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Anna Zolotareva & Anastasiya Kireeva & Stanislav Shatalov, 2010. "Legal regulation of international intellectual property transactions," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 131P.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (5) 2013-10-02 2013-10-02 2013-10-02 2017-06-04 2017-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2013-10-02 2013-10-02 2017-06-04. Author is listed
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (2) 2013-10-02 2013-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2013-10-02 2013-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (1) 2017-06-04
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2013-10-02
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anastasia Kireeva should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.