Monitoring of Public Policies to Science and Technology In 2009-2010. And Evaluating Its Effectiveness in Achieving the Goals, Target Indicators, Priorities and Main Tasks the First Stage of the Innovation Development of the Russian Economies Expressed in the Concept Long Term Social And Economic Development the Russian Federation for the Period Up to 2020
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles J. Hitch, 1996. "Management Problems of Large Organizations," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 44(2), pages 257-264, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-10-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-INO-2013-10-02 (Innovation)
- NEP-TRA-2013-10-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .