Dinámicas Provinciales de Pobreza en el Perú 1993 - 2005
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olfert, R. & Berdegué, J. & Escobal, J. & Jara, B. & Modrego, F., 2011. "Places for Place-Based Policies," Working papers 079, Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development.
- Juan F. Castro & Jessica Baca & Juan P. Ocampo, 2012.
"(Re)Counting the Poor in Peru: A Multidimensional Approach,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 49(1), pages 37-65, May.
- Castro, Juan F. & Baca, Jessica & Ocampo, Juan P., 2010. "(Re)Counting the poor in Peru: a multidimensional approach," MPRA Paper 21977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Francisco Castro & Jessica Baca del Risco & Juan Pablo Ocampo, 2010. "(Re)Counting the poor in Peru: a multidimensional approach," Working Papers 10-01, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Victor GAMARRA ECHENIQUE, 2018. "Sectoral Composition Of Growth And Poverty Reduction In Peru: A Regional Approach (2001-2016)," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 18(2), pages 23-42.
- Insa Flachsbarth & Simone Schotte & Jann Lay & Alberto Garrido, 2018.
"Rural structural change, poverty and income distribution: evidence from Peru,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 16(4), pages 631-653, December.
- Insa Flachsbarth & Simone Schotte & Jann Lay & Alberto Garrido, 2018. "Rural structural change, poverty and income distribution: evidence from Peru," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 16(4), pages 631-653, December.
- Escobal, Javier, 2012. "Multidimensional Poverty and Inequality of Opportunity in Peru: Taking Advantage of the Longitudinal Dimension of Young Lives," MPRA Paper 56461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDinámicas Provinciales; pobreza; Perú;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rms:wpaper:011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diego Reinoso) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Diego Reinoso to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rimiscl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.