Das Governance-Dilemma der demokratischen Wirtschaftspolitik
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsDelegation; Politische Institutionen; Zwei-Kammer-Systeme; Senat;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2009-08-22 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GER-2009-08-22 (German Papers)
- NEP-PBE-2009-08-22 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2009-08-22 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:vhsuwp:2009_094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Bekcmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egbwhde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .