Report NEP-PBE-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dan Usher, 2011. "Why the Legal System is Not Necessarily Less Efficient than the Income Tax In Redistributing Income," Working Papers 1210, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Christian von Soest, 2009. "Stagnation of a “Miracle”:Botswana’s Governance Record Revisited," GIGA Working Paper Series 99, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- R. Alison Felix & James R. Hines, Jr., 2009. "Corporate Taxes and Union Wages in the United States," NBER Working Papers 15263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abhay Pethe & B M Mishra & P B Rakhe, 2009. "Strengthening Decentralization - Augmenting The Consolidated Fund of the States by the Thirteenth Finance Commission: A Normative Approach," Working Papers id:2175, eSocialSciences.
- Phillippe Choné & Guy Laroque, 2009. "Negative marginal tax rates and heterogeneity," IFS Working Papers W09/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sule Alan & Kadir Atalay & Thomas Crossley & Sung-Hee Jeon, 2009. "New evidence on taxes and portfolio choice," IFS Working Papers W09/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kruse, Joern, 2009. "Das Governance-Dilemma der demokratischen Wirtschaftspolitik," Working Paper 94/2009, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Marie-Anne Valfort, 2009. "Democracy and voting survey: first results from Ethiopia," Working Papers hal-00375561, HAL.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2009. "Estimated State and Local Fiscal Effects of the Nurse Family Partnership Program," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 09-152, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.