Consumer behavior and the aspiration for conformity and consistency
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Tobias & Heß Moritz & Wagner Gert G., 2017.
"Reluctant to Reform? A Note on Risk-Loving Politicians and Bureaucrats,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 68(3), pages 167-179, December.
- Thomas, Tobias & Heß, Moritz & Wagner, Gert G., 2017. "Reluctant to Reform? A Note on Risk-Loving Politicians and Bureaucrats," IZA Discussion Papers 11096, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tobias Thomas & Moritz Heß & Gert G. Wagner, 2017. "Reluctant to Reform? A Note on Risk-Loving Politicians and Bureaucrats," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 933, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Thomas, Tobias & Heß, Moritz & Wagner, Gert G., 2017. "Reluctant to reform? A note on risk-loving politicians and bureaucrats," DICE Discussion Papers 272, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Tobias Thomas & Moritz Heß & Gert G. Wagner, 2017. "Reluctant to Reform? A Note on Risk-Loving Politicians and Bureaucrats," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1688, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer behavior; consistency; conformity; habit persistence; step-by-step adaptation;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:vhsuwp:2007_057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Bekcmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egbwhde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .