Hedonic Prices in the German Market for Mobile Phones
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus & Luther, Ricardo & Rötzel, Peter, 2007. "Hedonic prices in the German market for mobile phones," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 4-13, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin C. McGuire & Mancur Olson Jr., 1996. "The Economics of Autocracy and Majority Rule: The Invisible Hand and the Use of Force," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 72-96, March.
- Stefan Josten & Klaus Zimmermann, 2005.
"Unanimous constitutional consent and the immigration problem,"
Springer, pages 151-170.
- Josten, Stefan D. & Zimmermann, Klaus W., 2004. "Unanimous Constitutional Consent and the Immigration Problem," Working Paper 31/2004, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1997. "Does Social Capital Have an Economic Payoff? A Cross-Country Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1251-1288.
- Nauro Campos & Francesco Giovannoni, 2007.
"Lobbying, corruption and political influence,"
Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Campos, Nauro F & Giovannoni, Francesco, 2006. "Lobbying, Corruption and Political Influence," IZA Discussion Papers 2313, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Campos, Nauro F & Giovannoni, Francesco, 2006. "Lobbying, Corruption and Political Influence," CEPR Discussion Papers 5886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nauro F. Campos & Francesco Giovannoni, 2006. "Lobbying, Corruption and Political Influence," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 06-14, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Olson, Mancur, Jr, 1995. "The Devolution of the Nordic and Teutonic Economies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 22-27, May.
- Coates, Dennis & Heckelman, Jac C, 2003. "Interest Groups and Investment: A Further Test of the Olson Hypothesis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 117(3-4), pages 333-340, December.
- Bischoff, Ivo, 2003. "Determinants of the Increase in the Number of Interest Groups in Western Democracies: Theoretical Considerations and Evidence from 21 OECD Countries," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 114(1-2), pages 197-218, January.
- Heckelman, Jac C, 2000. "Consistent Estimates of the Impact of Special Interest Groups on Economic Growth," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 104(3-4), pages 319-327, September.
- Clark Nardinelli & Myles Wallace & John Warner, 1987. "Explaining differences in state growth: Catching up versus Olson," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 201-213, January.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Correa, Lisa & Crocioni, Pietro, 2012. "Can evidence of pricing power help market power assessment? Broadband Internet in Ireland and the Netherlands," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 419-433.
- Osman Gulseven & Michael Wohlgenant, 2015. "A quality-based approach to estimating quantitative elasticities for differentiated products: an application to retail milk demand," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(5), pages 2077-2096, September.
- Bongers, Anelí & Torres, José L., 2014. "Technological change in U.S. jet fighter aircraft," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1570-1581.
- Stefania Tonin & Margherita Turvani, 2011. "Environmental contamination and industrial real estate market: an application of hedonic price method in Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa10p511, European Regional Science Association.
- Naoki Watanabe & Ryo Nakajima & Takanori Ida, 2010. "Quality-Adjusted Prices of Japanese Mobile Phone Handsets and Carriers’ Strategies," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 36(4), pages 391-412, June.
- José A. Montenegro & José L. Torres, 2016. "Consumer preferences and implicit prices of smartphone characteristics," Working Papers 2016-04, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Chiraz Karamti & Lukasz Grzybowski, 2010. "Hedonic study on mobile telephony market in France: pricing–quality strategies," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 255-289, October.
More about this item
KeywordsHedonic Price Analysis; Mobile Phones; Telecommunications;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:vhsuwp:2004_029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Bekcmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egbwhde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .