Rational Addiction to News?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaili Shen & David Giles, 2006.
"Rational exuberance at the mall: addiction to carrying a credit card balance,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(5), pages 587-592.
- Kaili Shen & David E. Giles, 2005. "Rational Exuberance at the Mall: Addiction to Carrying a Credit Card Balance," Econometrics Working Papers 0508, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Lapo Filistrucchi, 2005. "The Impact of Internet on the Market for Daily Newspapers in Italy," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/12, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsRational Addiction; Habit Formation; Print Media; Panel Data;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L89 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:vhsuwp:2003_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Bekcmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egbwhde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.