Increasing Economic Competitiveness Of Romania In Relation To The Lisbon Objectives
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsLisbon Strategy; European Union; productivity; economic growth; policy initiatives; knowledge-based economy; sustainable economic growth; social cohesion;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-08-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-TRA-2009-08-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:sphedp:2009_050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brindusa Covaci) or (Constantin Mecu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffuspro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .