Convergence without hard criteria: Does EU soft law affect domestic unemployment protection schemes?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Furlan & Harald Oberhofer & Hannes Winner, 2016.
"A note on merger and acquisition evaluation,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 447-455.
- Furlan, Benjamin & Oberhofer, Harald & Winner , Hannes, 2014. "A Note on Merger and Acquisition Evaluation," Working Papers in Economics 2014-2, University of Salzburg.
- Benjamin Furlan & Harald Oberhofer & Hannes Winner, 2014. "A Note on Merger and Acquisition Evaluation," WIFO Working Papers 462, WIFO.
- Sarah Marchal & Ive Marx, 2015.
"Stemming the tide. What have EU countries done to support low-wage workers in an era of downward wage pressure?,"
ImPRovE Working Papers
15/18, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Marchal, Sarah & Marx, Ive, 2015. "Stemming the Tide: What Have EU Countries Done to Support Low-Wage Workers in an Era of Downward Wage Pressures?," IZA Discussion Papers 9390, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rathner, Sebastian, 2013. "The Relative Performance of Socially Responsible Investment Funds. New Evidence from Austria," Working Papers in Economics 2013-1, University of Salzburg.
More about this item
KeywordsPassive labour market policies; convergence; European Employment Strategy; Europeanization; Open Method of Coordination; welfare state;
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:sbgwpe:2012_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jörg Paetzold). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwsbgat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.