Convergence without hard criteria: Does EU soft law affect domestic unemployment protection schemes?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Furlan & Harald Oberhofer & Hannes Winner, 2016.
"A note on merger and acquisition evaluation,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 447-455.
- Furlan, Benjamin & Oberhofer, Harald & Winner , Hannes, 2014. "A Note on Merger and Acquisition Evaluation," Working Papers in Economics 2014-2, University of Salzburg.
- Benjamin Furlan & Harald Oberhofer & Hannes Winner, 2014. "A Note on Merger and Acquisition Evaluation," WIFO Working Papers 462, WIFO.
- Marchal, Sarah & Marx, Ive, 2015.
"Stemming the Tide: What Have EU Countries Done to Support Low-Wage Workers in an Era of Downward Wage Pressures?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9390, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarah Marchal & Ive Marx, 2015. "Stemming the tide. What have EU countries done to support low-wage workers in an era of downward wage pressure?," ImPRovE Working Papers 15/18, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Rathner, Sebastian, 2013. "The Relative Performance of Socially Responsible Investment Funds. New Evidence from Austria," Working Papers in Economics 2013-1, University of Salzburg.
More about this item
KeywordsPassive labour market policies; convergence; European Employment Strategy; Europeanization; Open Method of Coordination; welfare state;
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-11-17 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-11-17 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:sbgwpe:2012_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jörg Paetzold). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwsbgat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .