The Nigerian Wars, Regional Crises And Ethnic Disturbances:Policy Responses And Democratic Implications
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nwaobi, Godwin, 2006. "The Nigerian Wars, Regional Crises and Ethnic Disturbances: Policy Responses and Democratic Implications," MPRA Paper 96, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordswar; nigeria; biafra; ethnicity; trabalism; regionalcrises; disturbances; policy; democracy; governance-voting; elections; economy; corruption; coup; constitution; nigerdelta;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-01-17 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2009-01-17 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-POL-2009-01-17 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:quante:7001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/quantng.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .