Public-private partnerships: some lessons from Portugal
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miranda Sarmento, J. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2014. "The Portuguese Experience with Public-Private Partnerships," Discussion Paper 2014-005, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gerhard Hammerschmid & Tamyko Ysa, 2010. "Empirical PPP Experiences in Europe: National Variations of a Global Concept," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Public–Private Partnerships, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Edward F Buffie & Michele Andreolli & Bin Grace Li & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2016. "Macroeconomic Dimensions of Public-Private Partnerships," IMF Working Papers 16/78, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordspublic-private partnerships; fiscal impact; Portugal;
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:eibpap:2005_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Polyxeni Kanelliadou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceeiblu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .