Trade and Investment in the Greater Mekong Subregion: Remaining Challenges and the Unfinished Policy Agenda
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2013. "A note on detecting biases in assessing the use of FTAs," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 24-32.
- Peerapeng, Suk-Rutai & Chaitip, Prasert & Chaiboonsri, Chukiat & Kovacs, Sandor & Balogh, Peter, 2012. "Impact Of Economic Globalization On The Human Trafficking In The Greater Mekong Sub-Region Countries," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 6(5).
- Richard Pomfret, 2013. "ASEAN's New Frontiers: Integrating the Newest Members into the ASEAN Economic Community," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 8(1), pages 25-41, June.
- Hal Hill & Jayant Menon, 2011. "Reducing Vulnerability in Transition Economies: Crises and Adjustment in Cambodia," Departmental Working Papers 2011-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsGreater Mekong Subregion (GMS); Cambodia; the Lao People’s Democratic Republic (Lao PDR); Myanmar; Thailand; Viet Nam; trade and investment; regional economic integration; regional trade agreements; economic diversification;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbrei:0078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivan B. de Leon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oradbph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .