Effects of Financial Market Imperfections on Indian Firms' Exporting Behavior
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joachim Wagner, 2014.
"Credit constraints and exports: evidence for German manufacturing enterprises,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 294-302, January.
- Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Credit constraints and exports: Evidence for German manufacturing enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics 251, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Credit constraints and exports: Evidence for German manufacturing enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 286, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Juan A. Máñez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis & Oscar Vicente, 2013. "Financial constraints and Spanish manufacturing firms’ R&D and exporting," Working Papers 1324, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Joachim Wagner, 2014.
"Credit constraints and exports: a survey of empirical studies using firm-level data,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(6), pages 1477-1492.
- Joachim Wagner, 2013. "Credit constraints and exports: A survey of empirical studies using firm level data," Working Paper Series in Economics 287, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2013. "Credit constraints and exports: A survey of empirical studies using firm level data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 334, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; firm-level analysis; hysteresis hypothesis; financial constraint; market imperfection;
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .