Private Sector Participation and Performance of Urban Water Utilities in the People's Republic of China
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fan Li & Michelle Andrea Phillips, 2017. "The Influence of the Regulatory Environment on Chinese Urban Water Utilities," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 31(1), pages 205-218, January.
- repec:eee:resene:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:105-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lan, Jing & Munro, Alistair & Liu, Zhen, 2017.
"Environmental regulatory stringency and the market for abatement goods and services in China,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 105-123.
- Jing Lan & Alistair Munro, 2014. "Environmental regulatory stringency and the market for abatement goods and services in China," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-18, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsurban water supply; water utilities; private sector participation;
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .