Option Pricing with Modular Neural Networks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gradojevic Nikola, 2016.
"Multi-criteria classification for pricing European options,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 20(2), pages 123-139, April.
- Nikola Gradojevic, 2015. "Multi-criteria Classification for Pricing European Options," Working Paper series 15-13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:272:y:2019:i:3:p:1132-1142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yongxin Yang & Yu Zheng & Timothy M. Hospedales, 2016. "Gated Neural Networks for Option Pricing: Rationality by Design," Papers 1609.07472, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:46:y:2018:i:c:p:149-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dragan Kukolj & Nikola Gradojevic & Camillo Lento, 2012. "Improving Non-Parametric Option Pricing during the Financial Crisis," Working Paper series 35_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Nikola Gradojevic & Dragan Kukolj & Ramazan Gencay, 2011. "Clustering and Classification in Option Pricing," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 3(2), pages 109-128, October.
- Ortíz Arango Francisco & Cabrera Llanos Agustín Ignacio & López Herrera Francisco, 2013. "Pronóstico de los índices accionarios DAX y S&P 500 con redes neuronales diferenciales," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 58(3), pages 203-225, julio-sep.
More about this item
KeywordsOption Pricing; Modular Neural Networks; Non-parametric Methods;
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rim:rimwps:32_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Savioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcfeait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.