Option Pricing with Modular Neural Networks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gradojevic Nikola, 2016.
"Multi-criteria classification for pricing European options,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 20(2), pages 123-139, April.
- Nikola Gradojevic, 2015. "Multi-criteria Classification for Pricing European Options," Working Paper series 15-13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Yongxin Yang & Yu Zheng & Timothy M. Hospedales, 2016. "Gated Neural Networks for Option Pricing: Rationality by Design," Papers 1609.07472, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Dragan Kukolj & Nikola Gradojevic & Camillo Lento, 2012. "Improving Non-Parametric Option Pricing during the Financial Crisis," Working Paper series 35_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Nikola Gradojevic & Dragan Kukolj & Ramazan Gencay, 2011. "Clustering and Classification in Option Pricing," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 3(2), pages 109-128, October.
- Ortíz Arango Francisco & Cabrera Llanos Agustín Ignacio & López Herrera Francisco, 2013. "Pronóstico de los índices accionarios DAX y S&P 500 con redes neuronales diferenciales," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 58(3), pages 203-225, julio-sep.
More about this item
KeywordsOption Pricing; Modular Neural Networks; Non-parametric Methods;
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rim:rimwps:32_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Savioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcfeait.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .