La russie européenne approche géopolitique des enjeux économiques (The european russia geopolitical approche of economic stakes)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sumner J. La Croix & Denise Eby Konan, 2002.
"Intellectual Property Rights in China: The Changing Political Economy of Chinese-American Interests,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(6), pages 759-788, June.
- Sumner J. La Croix & Denise Eby Konan, 2001. "Intellectual Property Rights in China: The Changing Politcal Economy of Chinese-American Interests," Working Papers 200201, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Sumner La Croix & Denise Eby Konan, 2002. "Intellectual Property Rights in China: The Changing Political Economy of Chinese-American Interests," Economics Study Area Working Papers 39, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Chow, Daniel C. K., 2003. "Organized crime, local protectionism, and the trade in counterfeit goods in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 473-484.
- Cheung Kui-yin & Lin, Ping, 2004. "Spillover effects of FDI on innovation in China: Evidence from the provincial data," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 25-44.
- Nancy T. Gallini, 2002. "The Economics of Patents: Lessons from Recent U.S. Patent Reform," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 131-154, Spring.
- Liu, Xielin & White, Steven, 2001. "Comparing innovation systems: a framework and application to China's transitional context," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1091-1114, August.
More about this item
Keywordsthe european Russia; integration; competition; China;
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rii:riidoc:141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Chagnon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rilitfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .