Who Holds the Reins? – Banks in the Crossfire of Global Platforms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huttunen, Henri & Seppälä, Timo & Lähteenmäki, Ilkka & Mattila, Juri, 2019. "What Are the Benefits of Data Sharing? Uniting Supply Chain and Platform Economy Perspectives," ETLA Reports 93, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
KeywordsPlatform: embedded banking; Distributed banking; Open banking; Platform; Distributed ledgers; Blockchain; FinTech;
All these keywords.
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PAY-2018-09-24 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:report:84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.