A portrait of trading firms in the services sectors Comparable evidence from four EU countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asier Minondo, 2014.
"The Relationship Between Export Status And Productivity In Services: A Firm-Level Analysis For Spain,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(S1), pages 138-146, December.
- Minondo, Asier, 2012. "The relationship between export status and productivity in services: A firm-level analysis for Spain," MPRA Paper 43225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minondo, Asier, 2015. "The geography, variety and dynamics of service exports in Spain: a firm-level analysis," MPRA Paper 66993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2017. "Migration and Servicification: Do Immigrant Employees Spur Firm Exports of Services?," Ratio Working Papers 298, The Ratio Institute.
- Minondo, Asier, 2012. "Trading firms in the Spanish services sector," MPRA Paper 43224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsexports; imports; services; international comparison;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2012-09-22 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:1283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.