Does Open Innovation Foster Productivity? Evidence from Open Source Software(OSS) Firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaudeul, Alexia, 2008.
"Consumer welfare and market structure in a model of competition between open source and proprietary software,"
19555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexia Gaudeul, 2008. "Consumer Welfare and Market Structure in a Model of Competition Between Open Source and Proprietary Software," Working Papers 08-31, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2008-07-20 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ICT-2008-07-20 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2008-07-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2008-07-20 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-LAB-2008-07-20 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-NET-2008-07-20 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:1135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .