Report NEP-EFF-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Trigo Gamarra, Lucinda, 2008. "The effects of liberalization and deregulation on the performance of financial institutions: The case of the German life insurance market," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 93, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Giannangeli, Silvia & Gómez-Salvador, Ramón, 2008. "Evolution and sources of manufacturing productivity growth: evidence from a panel of European countries," Working Paper Series 0914, European Central Bank.
- Alexander Vogel, 2008. "Exports and Productivity in the German Business Services Sector. First Evidence from the Turnover Tax Statistics Panel," Working Paper Series in Economics 89, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Harison, Elad & Koski, Heli, 2008. "Does Open Innovation Foster Productivity? Evidence from Open Source Software(OSS) Firms," Discussion Papers 1135, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- A. Karas & K. Schoors & L. Weill, 2008. "Are private banks more efficient than public banks? Evidence from Russia," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/519, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sarno, Domenico, 2008. "Financial And Legal Constraints To Firm Growth: Tha Case Of Italy," MPRA Paper 9558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall & Karligash A. Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2008. "Environmental Factors Affecting Hong Kong Banking: A Post-Asian Financial Crisis Efficiency Analysis," Working Papers 122008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Juliette Milgram & Marion Dovis, 2008. "Trade,Tariffs and Total Factor Productivity: The Case of Spanish Firms," Working Papers. Serie EC 2008-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Koetter, Michael & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2008. "The implications of latent technology regimes for competition and efficiency in banking," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,15, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Heid, Frank & Behr, Andreas, 2008. "The success of bank mergers revisited: an assessment based on a matching strategy," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,06, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2008. "Medium run redux: technical change, factor shares and frictions in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0915, European Central Bank.
- Alexander Schiersch, 2008. "German engineering firms during the 1990’s. How efficient are export champions?," Working Papers 006, Hanseatic University, Germany, Department of Economics.