Corruption and Firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianmarco Daniele & Gemma Dipoppa, 2018. "Doing Business Below the Line: Screening, Mafias and Public Funds," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1898, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Felipe González & Mounu Prem, 2020.
"Losing your dictator: firms during political transition,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 227-257, June.
- Felipe González & Mounu Prem, 0. "Losing your dictator: firms during political transition," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-31.
- Felipe González & Mounu Prem, 2017. "Losing Your Dictator: Firms During Political Transition," Documentos de Trabajo 506, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Felipe González & Mounu Prem, 2019. "Losing Your Dictator: Firms During Political Transition," Working papers 6, Red Investigadores de Economía.
- Felipe González & Mounu Prem, 2018. "Losing Your Dictator: Firms During Political Transition," Documentos de Trabajo 015978, Universidad del Rosario.
- Felipe González & Mounu Prem, 2019. "Losing Your Dictator: Firms During Political Transition," Working Papers ClioLab 27, EH Clio Lab. Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Emanuele Colonnelli & Nicole Ntungire, 2018. "Construction and public procurement in Uganda," WIDER Working Paper Series 180, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsCorruption; Firms; Audits; Public Procurement; Misallocation; Labor Reallocation; Political Connections;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2019-10-21 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-DEV-2019-10-21 (Development)
- NEP-LAW-2019-10-21 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-POL-2019-10-21 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rie:riecdt:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CAIE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/redcoea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .