Habitat Benefit Assessment and Decisionmaking: A Report to the National Marine Fisheries Service
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaudet, Gerard & Lasserre, Pierre, 1988.
"On comparing monopoly and competition in exhaustible resource exploitation,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 412-418, December.
- Gaudet, G. & Lasserre, P., 1986. "On Comparing Monopoly and Competition in Exhaustible Resource Exploitation," Cahiers de recherche 8601, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Solow, Robert M, 1974. "The Economics of Resources or the Resources of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Lewis, Tracy R., 1984. "Ultimate recovery of an exhaustible resource under different market structures," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 55-69, March.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1976. "Monopoly and the Rate of Extraction of Exhaustible Resources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 655-661, September.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1987. "On monopoly power in extractive resource markets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 128-142, June.
- Lewis, Tracy R., 1976. "Monopoly exploitation of an exhaustible resource," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 198-204, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBioeconomic; ecological indicators; ecosystem services;
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-04-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .