Environmental Management in the Russian Federation: A Next Generation Enigma
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David L. Feldman & Ivan Pavlovich Blokov, 2009. "Promoting an Environmental Civil Society: Politics, Policy, and Russia's Post-1991 Experience," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 26(6), pages 729-759, November.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; environmental management; non-governmental organizations; water quality; Siberia; transitioning countries; next-generation environmental policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2006-01-24 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENV-2006-01-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-01-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-02-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .