Integrating Wind Power in Electricity Grids: An Economic Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hessami, Mir-Akbar & Bowly, David R., 2011. "Economic feasibility and optimisation of an energy storage system for Portland Wind Farm (Victoria, Australia)," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(8), pages 2755-2763, August.
More about this item
Keywordsrenewable energy; wind and nuclear power; economics of power generation;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rep:wpaper:2005-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.C. van Kooten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/devicca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .