A Traffic Jam Theory of Recessions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morris, Stephen & Shin, Hyun Song, 1998.
"Unique Equilibrium in a Model of Self-Fulfilling Currency Attacks,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 587-597, June.
- Morris, S & Song Shin, H, 1996. "Unique Equilibrium in a Model of Self-Fulfilling Currency Attacks," Economics Papers 126, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Morris, Stephen & Shin, Hyun Song, 1997. "Unique Equilibrium in a Model of Self-fulfilling Currency Attacks," CEPR Discussion Papers 1687, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boix, Carles & Svolik, Milan, 2009. "The Foundations of Limited Authoritarian Government: Institutions and Power-Sharing in Dictatorships," Papers 10-21-2009b, Princeton University, Research Program in Political Economy.
- Duffie, Darrell & Malamud, Semyon & Manso, Gustavo, 2010.
"The relative contributions of private information sharing and public information releases to information aggregation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(4), pages 1574-1601, July.
- Darrell DUFFIE & Semyon MALAMUD & Gustavo MANSO, "undated". "The Relative Contributions of Private Information Sharing and Public Information Releases to Information Aggregation," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 09-33, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Duffie, Darrell & Malamud, Semyon & Manso, Gustavo, 2009. "The Relative Contributions of Private Information Sharing and Public Information Releases to Information Aggregation," Research Papers 2023, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Carlsson, Hans & van Damme, Eric, 1993.
"Global Games and Equilibrium Selection,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 989-1018, September.
- Carlsson, H. & van Damme, E.E.C., 1990. "Global games and equilibrium selection," Discussion Paper 1990-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hans Carlsson & Eric van Damme, 1993. "Global Games and Equilibrium Selection," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001088, David K. Levine.
- Carlsson, H. & Van Damme, E., 1990. "Global Games And Equilibrium Selection," Papers 9052, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Carlsson, H. & van Damme, E.E.C., 1993. "Global games and equilibrium selection," Other publications TiSEM 49a54f00-dcec-4fc1-9488-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1993. "The Economics of Rumours," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 309-327.
- Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2006. "Media Bias and Reputation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(2), pages 280-316, April.
- Wing Suen, 2010. "Mutual Admiration Clubs," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(1), pages 123-132, January.
- Paul R. Milgrom, 1981.
"Good News and Bad News: Representation Theorems and Applications,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(2), pages 380-391, Autumn.
- Paul R. Milgrom, 1979. "Good Nevs and Bad News: Representation Theorems and Applications," Discussion Papers 407R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Chris Edmond, 2013.
"Information Manipulation, Coordination, and Regime Change,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 80(4), pages 1422-1458.
- Chris Edmond, 2011. "Information Manipulation, Coordination, and Regime Change," NBER Working Papers 17395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chris Edmond, 2011. "Information Manipulation, Coordination, and Regime Change," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1125, The University of Melbourne.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Ozdaglar, Asuman & ParandehGheibi, Ali, 2010. "Spread of (mis)information in social networks," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 194-227, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasco M. Carvalho, 2014.
"From Micro to Macro via Production Networks,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 23-48, Fall.
- Vasco M. Carvalho, 2014. "From Micro to Macro via Production Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1467, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Vasco Carvalho, 2014. "From micro to macro via production networks," Economics Working Papers 1449, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-11-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2013-11-16 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MIC-2013-11-16 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed013:412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .