Labor Supply and Frictions over the Business Cycle
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haefke, Christian & Reiter, Michael, 2011.
"What Do Participation Fluctuations Tell Us About Labor Supply Elasticities?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6039, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Haefke, Christian & Reiter, Michael, 2012. "What Do Participation Fluctuations Tell Us About Labor Supply Elasticities?," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62055, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Michael Reiter & Christian Haefke, 2012. "What Do Participation Fluctuations Tell Us About Labor Supply Elasticities?," 2012 Meeting Papers 594, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed011:100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .