The Non-neutrality of Severance Payments with Incomplete Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Leonardi & Giovanni Pica, 2013.
"Who Pays for it? The Heterogeneous Wage Effects of Employment Protection Legislation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 123(12), pages 1236-1278, December.
- Marco Leonardi & Giovanni Pica, 2010. "Who Pays for it? The Heterogeneous Wage Effects of Employment Protection Legislation," CSEF Working Papers 265, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 13 May 2012.
- Leonardi, Marco & Pica, Giovanni, 2010. "Who Pays for It? The Heterogeneous Wage Effects of Employment Protection Legislation," IZA Discussion Papers 5335, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Leonardi & Giovanni Pica, 2012. "Who pays for it? The Heterogeneous Wage Effects of Employment Protection Legislation," Working Papers 436, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Dennis Wesselbaum, 2014.
"Firing tax vs severance payments – an unequal comparison,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(5), pages 721-736, September.
- Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2009. "Firing Tax vs. Severance Payment - An Unequal Comparison," MPRA Paper 17637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2010. "Firing tax vs. severance payment: An unequal comparison," Kiel Working Papers 1644, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2014. "How Large are Firing Costs? A Cross-Country Study," MPRA Paper 58762, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed010:644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .