Does AMD spur Intel to innovate more?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992.
"A Model of Growth through Creative Destruction,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 323-351, March.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8904, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Working papers 527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Carranza, Juan Esteban, 2010.
"Product innovation and adoption in market equilibrium: The case of digital cameras,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 604-618, November.
- Juan Esteban Carranza, 2010. "Product Innovation and Adoption in Market Equilibrium: The Case of Digital Cameras," Borradores de EconomÃa y Finanzas 007127, Universidad Icesi.
- Jeffrey T. Prince, 2008. "Repeat Purchase amid Rapid Quality Improvement: Structural Estimation of Demand for Personal Computers," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Rust, John, 1986. "When Is It Optimal to Kill Off the Market for Used Durable Goods?," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 65-86, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Elya Nabila Abdul Bahri & Abu Hassan Shaari Md Nor & Tamat Sarmidi & Nor Hakimah Haji Mohd Nor, 2019. "The Role of Financial Development in the Relationship Between Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: A Nonlinear Approach," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 22(02), pages 1-32, June.
- Bravo-Ortega, Claudio & García Marín, Álvaro, 2011. "R&D and Productivity: A Two Way Avenue?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1090-1107, July.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Neanidis, Kyriakos C., 2015.
"Innovation, public capital, and growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 252-275.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2010. "Innovation, Public Capital, and Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 135, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Kumar, Praveen, 2002. "Price and quality discrimination in durable goods monopoly with resale trading," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1313-1339, November.
- Masakazu Ishihara & Andrew T. Ching, 2019.
"Dynamic Demand for New and Used Durable Goods Without Physical Depreciation: The Case of Japanese Video Games,"
Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(3), pages 392-416, May.
- Andrew Ching & Masakazu Ishihara, 2014. "Dynamic Demand for New and Used Durable Goods without Physical Depreciation: The Case of Japanese Video Games," 2014 Meeting Papers 782, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2011. "Privatization of Knowledge: Did the U.S. Get It Right? (New Version)," MPRA Paper 29710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R. & Lundblad, Christian, 2005.
"Does financial liberalization spur growth?,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 3-55, July.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad, 2001. "Does Financial Liberalization Spur Growth?," NBER Working Papers 8245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad, 2004. "Does Financial Liberalization Spur Growth?," Working Paper Research 53, National Bank of Belgium.
- Mason, Geoff & O'Leary, Brigid & Vecchi, Michela, 2012. "Certified and uncertified skills and productivity growth performance: Cross-country evidence at industry level," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 351-360.
- MORI Tomoya & SAKAGUCHI Shosei, 2018.
"Collaborative Knowledge Creation: Evidence from Japanese patent data,"
18068, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mori, Tomoya & Sakaguchi, Shosei, 2018. "Collaborative knowledge creation: Evidence from Japanese patent data," MPRA Paper 88716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomoya Mori & Shosei Sakaguchi, 2019. "Collaborative Knowledge Creation: Evidence from Japanese Patent Data," KIER Working Papers 998, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Dimitrios Bakas & Theodore Panagiotidis & Gianluigi Pelloni, 2017.
"Regional And Sectoral Evidence Of The Macroeconomic Effects Of Labor Reallocation: A Panel Data Analysis,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(1), pages 501-526, January.
- D. Bakas & T. Panagiotidis & G. Pelloni, 2013. "Regional and Sectoral Evidence of the Macroeconomic Effects of Labor Reallocation: A Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers wp902, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Brouwer, E. & van der Wiel, H.P., 2010. "Competition and Innovation : Pushing Productivity Up or Down?," Discussion Paper 2010-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Grammig, Joachim G. & Jank, Stephan, 2010.
"Creative destruction and asset prices,"
CFR Working Papers
10-14, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Grammig, Joachim & Jank, Stephan, 2013. "Creative destruction and asset prices," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 61, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Johanna Vogel, 2015.
"The two faces of R&D and human capital: Evidence from Western European regions,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(3), pages 525-551, August.
- Johanna Vogel, 2012. "The Two Faces of R&D and Human Capital: Evidence from Western European Regions," Economics Series Working Papers 599, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jens J. Krüger, 2003. "Productivity Dynamics Beyond-the-Mean in U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 09/2003, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Félix Modrego & Philip McCann & William Foster & M. Olfert, 2015. "Regional entrepreneurship and innovation in Chile: a knowledge matching approach," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 685-703, March.
- Fu, Xiaolan & Gong, Yundan, 2011. "Indigenous and Foreign Innovation Efforts and Drivers of Technological Upgrading: Evidence from China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1213-1225, July.
- Leonardo Andrade Rocha & Ahmad Saeed Khan & Patrícia Verônica Pinheiro Sales Lima & Maria Ester Dal Poz & Fernando Porfirio Soares De Oliveira, 2016. "Corrupção, Burocracia E Outras Falhas Institucionais: O “Câncer” Da Inovação E Do Desenvolvimento," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 090, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Azman-Saini, W.N.W. & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Law, Siong Hook, 2010. "Foreign direct investment, economic freedom and economic growth: International evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1079-1089, September.
- Shuzo Ueda & Kazuo Ogawa, 2012. "On the cost-reducing effects of embodied technical progress: a panel study of the steel industry in Japan," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 141-153, April.
- Chen, Jie & Leung, Woon Sau & Evans, Kevin P., 2016. "Are employee-friendly workplaces conducive to innovation?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 61-79.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed010:151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christian Zimmermann (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.