Community Enforcement Beyond the Prisoner's Dilemma
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Joyee Deb & Julio Gonzalez-Diaz, 2010. "Community Enforcement Beyond the Prisoner's Dilemma," Working Papers 10-07, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deb, Joyee & González-Díaz, Julio & Renault, Jérôme, 2016.
"Uniform folk theorems in repeated anonymous random matching games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 1-23.
- Joyee Deb & Julio González Díaz & Jérôme Renault, 2013. "Uniform Folk Theorems in Repeated Anonymous Random Matching Games," Working Papers 13-16, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Alexander Wolitzky, 2015.
"Sustaining Cooperation: Community Enforcement vs. Specialized Enforcement,"
786969000000001179, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Alexander Wolitzky, 2015. "Sustaining Cooperation: Community Enforcement vs. Specialized Enforcement," NBER Working Papers 21457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed009:398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .