The relevance of capital and savings for labor market fluctuations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alisdair McKay & Tamas Papp, 2011.
"Accounting for Idiosyncratic Wage Risk Over the Business Cycle,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2011-028, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Tamas Papp & Alisdair McKay, 2012. "Accounting for idiosyncratic wage risk over the business cycle," 2012 Meeting Papers 820, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael Reiter, 2008. "Embodied Technical Change and the Fluctuations of Unemployment and Wages," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 109(4), pages 695-721, March.
- Michael C. Burda & Mark Weder, 2016.
"Payroll Taxes, Social Insurance, And Business Cycles,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 438-467, April.
- Michael C. Burda & Mark Weder, 2010. "Payroll Taxes, Social Insurance and Business Cycles," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-17, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Michael C. Burda & Mark Weder, 2010. "Payroll Taxes, Social Insurance and Business Cycles," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-042, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Burda, Michael C. & Weder, Mark, 2010. "Payroll Taxes, Social Insurance and Business Cycles," IZA Discussion Papers 5150, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark Weder & Michael Burda, 2010. "Payroll Taxes, Social Insurance and Business Cycles," 2010 Meeting Papers 781, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Burda, Michael C & Weder, Mark, 2010. "Payroll Taxes, Social Insurance and Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 7984, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed007:435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .