A Dynamic Analysis of Cooperative Research in the Semiconductor Industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Minjae Song, 2011. "A Dynamic Analysis Of Cooperative Research In The Semiconductor Industry," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(4), pages 1157-1177, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald Goettler & Brett Gordon, 2014. "Competition and product innovation in dynamic oligopoly," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-42, March.
- Ron Borkovsky & Ulrich Doraszelski & Yaroslav Kryukov, 2012. "A dynamic quality ladder model with entry and exit: Exploring the equilibrium correspondence using the homotopy method," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 197-229, June.
- Hall, Joshua & Laincz, Christopher, 2012. "Optimal R&D Subsidies with Heterogeneous Firms in a Dynamic Setting," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-13, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Naoto Aoyama & Emilson C.D. Silva, 2017. "Asymmetric Innovation Agreements under Environmental Regulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6782, CESifo Group Munich.
- Borkovsky, Ron N. & Doraszelski, Ulrich & Kryukov, Yaroslav, 2009. "A Dynamic Quality Ladder Model with Entry and Exit: Exploring the Equilibrium Correspondence Using the Homotopy Method," CEPR Discussion Papers 7560, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joao Macieira, 2010. "Oblivious Equilibrium in Dynamic Discrete Games," 2010 Meeting Papers 680, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christopher A. Laincz & Ana Rodrigues, 2006.
"The Impact of Cost Reducing R\&D Spillovers on the Ergodic Distribution of Market Structures,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
307, Society for Computational Economics.
- Laincz, Christopher & Rodrigues, Ana, 2012. "The Impact of Cost-Reducing R&D Spillovers on the Ergodic Distribution of Market Structures," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-16, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Christopher A. Laincz & Ana Rodrigues, 2007. "The Impact of Cost-Reducing R&D Spillovers on the Ergodic Distribution of Market Structures," Working Papers 23, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Joao Macieira, 2007. "Extending the Frontier: A Structural Model of Investment and Technological Competition in the Supercomputer Industry," Working Papers e07-10, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Joint Venture; Dynamic Model of Oligopoly Market; Product Innovation;
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-01-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2007-01-13 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2007-01-13 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2007-01-13 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed006:468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.