Fertility and Female Employment: a Different View of the Last 50 Years
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jehiel, Philippe & Moldovanu, Benny & Stacchetti, Ennio, 1996. "How (Not) to Sell Nuclear Weapons," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 814-829, September.
- Mark Armstrong, 2000. "Optimal Multi-Object Auctions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 455-481.
- Paul R. Milgrom, 1985. "Auction Theory," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 779, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dana, James Jr. & Spier, Kathryn E., 1994. "Designing a private industry : Government auctions with endogenous market structure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 127-147, January.
- Gale, Ian, 1990.
"A multiple-object auction with superadditive values,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 323-328, December.
- Gale, I., 1990. "A Multiple-Object Auction With Superadditive Values," Working papers 9008, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zvi Eckstein & Osnat Lifshitz, 2011.
"Dynamic Female Labor Supply,"
Econometric Society, vol. 79(6), pages 1675-1726, November.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Lifshitz, Osnat, 2009. "Dynamic Female Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 4550, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zvi Eckstein, 2010. "Dynamic Female Labor Supply," 2010 Meeting Papers 223, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Lifshitz, Osnat, 2009. "Dynamic Female Labor Supply," CEPR Discussion Papers 7548, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zvi Eckstein & Osnat Lifshitz, 2015.
"Household Interaction And The Labor Supply Of Married Women,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 56, pages 427-455, May.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Lifshitz, Osnat, 2012. "Household Interaction and the Labor Supply of Married Women," IZA Discussion Papers 7067, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eckstein, Zvi & Lifshitz, Osnat, 2013. "Household Interaction and the Labor Supply of Married Women," CEPR Discussion Papers 9258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zvi Eckstein, 2012. "Household Interaction and the Labor Supply of Married Women," 2012 Meeting Papers 18, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
Keywordsfetility; female labor supply; life cycle; wage gap; child care;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed005:870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .