Endogenous Borrowing Constraints in the Presence of Shipping Costs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Stéphane Guibaud, 2005. "International equity holdings and stock returns correlations: Does diversification matter at all for portfolio choice?," Working Papers halshs-00590777, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial and Trade Integration; Enforcement Frictions; Recursive Contracts;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2005-12-01 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-INT-2005-12-01 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed005:762. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .