GMM for Discrete Choice Models: A Capital Accumulation Application
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenli Li & Haiyong Liu & Fang Yang & Rui Yao, 2016.
"Housing Over Time And Over The Life Cycle: A Structural Estimation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 57, pages 1237-1260, November.
- Li, Wenli & Liu, Haiyong & Yao, Rui, 2009. "Housing over time and over the life cycle: a structural estimation," Working Papers 09-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Li, Wenli & Liu, Haiyong & Yang, Fang & Yao, Rui, 2015. "Housing over time and over the life cycle: a structural estimation," Working Papers 15-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Yosef Bonaparte & Russell Cooper, 2009. "Costly Portfolio Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 15227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsGMM; capital adjustment costs;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed005:719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .