Optimal Stalling While Bargaining
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caroline Freund & Mary Hallward-Driemeier & Bob Rijkers, 2016.
"Deals and Delays: Firm-level Evidence on Corruption and Policy Implementation Times,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(2), pages 354-382.
- Freund, Caroline & Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Rijkers, Bob, 2014. "Deals and delays : firm-level evidence on corruption and policy implementation times," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6949, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBargaining; Delay; Optimal Stalling; Learning;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed005:596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .