Fiat Money and Public Goods Provision
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Fève & Jean‐Guillaume Sahuc, 2017.
"In Search of the Transmission Mechanism of Fiscal Policy in the Euro Area,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(3), pages 704-718, April.
- Fève, Patrick & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume, 2014. "In search of the transmission mechanism of fiscal policy in the Euro area," TSE Working Papers 14-536, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Mar 2016.
- P. Fève & J.-G. Sahuc, 2016. "In Search of the Transmission Mechanism of Fiscal Policy in the Euro Area," Working papers 585, Banque de France.
- Fève, Patrick & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume, 2014. "In search of the transmission mechanism of fiscal policy in the Euro area," IDEI Working Papers 840, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Patrick Fève & Jean-Guillaume Sahuc, 2017. "In Search of the Transmission Mechanism of Fiscal Policy in the Euro Area," Post-Print hal-01612699, HAL.
- Hans Pitlik & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2011. "Growth Implications of Structure and Size of Public Sectors," WIFO Working Papers 404, WIFO.
More about this item
KeywordsFiat money; Public goods; Inflation tax; International currency;
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed004:634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.