An Economist's view on Neuroeconomics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 2009.
"On the Potential of Neuroeconomics: A Critical (but Hopeful) Appraisal,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 1-41, August.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 2008. "On the Potential of Neuroeconomics: A Critical (but Hopeful) Appraisal," NBER Working Papers 13954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsNeuroeconomics; Ambiguity; Decision Theory;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed004:589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .