Against Labour Market Risk: Employment Protection or Unemployment Benefits?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bjoern Bruegemann, 2005. "Does Employment Protection Create Its Own Political Support? The Role of Wage Determination," 2005 Meeting Papers 811, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chung, Yoon-Kyung & Jeong, Jinook, 2008. "Analysis of employment protection laws and unemployment benefits," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 144-146, April.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment protection; unemployment insurance; political equilibria.;
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2004-08-02 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2004-08-02 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2004-08-02 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed004:560. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .